Why Isn't China Doing Something or Enough about North Korea?
Yesterday somebody from Harvard Kennedy School asked me "why China is not stopping North Korea in its activities and continues to support that country", and here are my replies to his question:
1. North Korea is a card of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP). The CCP has been using this card to play with the international world for so many years. It is a very useful and effective card. So why should they stop their card from playing its role?
2. The international world is too naive to believe that the CCP can be part of the civilized world, and can be reasoned and bargained with. The CCP has its own historical mission, which is to destroy the Chinese nation, traditional Chinese values, morality and the Chinese people. Look at what the CCP has done to Chinese people! And the destruction won't stop or be limited inside China. It is spreading to the entire world. If these points sound too shocking, please read "Nine Commentaries of the Chinese Communist Party" by The Epoch Times:
3. Ever since the collapse of the Soviet Union and the Communist bloc in Eastern Europe, the CCP has always had a sense of crisis, a fear for its own legitimacy. The Communist ideology has gone bankrupt. In order not to appear too lonely in the world, the CCP needs its Communist brothers, especially domestically.
4. The CCP needs the North Korea, ISIS, and other terrorists in the world to keep the US and other free countries busy, so that no one would have the ability to care too much about what the CCP is doing inside China, and to its own people. 80 million Chinese people have died of unnatural deaths since the CCP took power in 1949. An unknown number, could be millions, of Falun Gong practitioners and other innocent people have been killed on demand so that their organs can be harvested and sold to international and Chinese buyers who can afford the price. Many governments in the world have so far pretended that they don't know, or don't believe this. Sometimes in order to exchange CCP's "cooperation" with issues such as North Korea, they even betray fundamental values of the free world.
5. North Korea and CCP are the same. They are poisons, and they cannot stop being poisonous. To harbor any more unrealistic and "rosy" fancy and illusion towards the CCP is suicidal. Period.
August 11, 2017